Complete system for the automatic, continuous multiplexing of up to six sample streams to 1 process analyzer.
- with programmable sequences as stand-alone unit or “as Slave” of a PLC
- signal outputs for indication of active sample stream and flow alarm
- signal inputs to override programmed sequence
- current outputs for measurement values
- sample inlets equipped with back pressure regulator, needle valve and overflow each
- digital sample flow meter
For use with:
- AMI Phosphate HL
- AMI Silica
- AMI Silitrace
- AMI Sodium A
- AMI Sodium P
|Power consumption||max. 8 VA|
|Flow rate||min. 5 L/h per stream|
|Temperature||5 … 45 °C (41 … 113 °F)|
|Inlet pressure||0.5 … 3 bar (4 … 43 PSI)|
|Outlet pressure||ambient pressure|
For further information see data sheet in downloads.
Contact us to place an order.