Complete monitoring system for the automatic, continuous measurement of silica in water steam cycles and high purity water.
- Measuring range: 0.5 to 1’000 ppb
- Based on colorimetric measurement principle
- Programmable, automatic calibration
- Easy to use grab sample capability
- Reagent saving mode
- Complete system including: measurement and control electronics, photometer with integrated temperature controlled reaction chamber, flow indicator, reagent dosing system and reagent containers.
- Optional communication interface
- dual sample stream with integrated switching valve
|Measuring range||0.5 … 1’000 ppb|
|Reproducibility||± 0.5 ppb or ±5%
whichever is greater
|Cycle time||3 minutes|
|Voltage||100 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Power consumption||max. 50 VA|
|Flow rate||min. 3 l/h|
|Temperature||5 to 50 °C (41 to 122 °F)|
|Inlet pressure||0.15 … 2 bar (2 … 29 PSI)|
|Outlet pressure||ambient pressure|
For further information see data sheet in downloads.
Contact us to place an order.