Back Pressure Regulator for a stable sample flow rate to guarantee reliable and accurate measuring results.
- Provides stable flow rates to instruments even if sample flow is not constant
- Acts also as a relief valve for up to 600 l/h short term
- Made of stainless steel SS316L.
- One sample inlet, one overflow outlet and 1 outlet to the instrument. The overflow outlet is also useful for grab sampling.
- Outlet pressure indicator (stainless steel) 0 … 2.5 bar
- 1 sample outlet shut-off valve
- No separate grab sample valves necessary
- Sample in- and outlets with ⅛” female threads are quipped with Swagelok fittings for ¼” tubing (inlet: angle, outlets: straight).
- Other Swagelok or Serto connections available as accessory.
|– pressure block||made of stainless steel SS316L|
|– membrane||Butyl rubber, PVDF|
|Sample temperature||0 … 70 °C, short time max. 90 °C|
|Sample flow per outlet||0 … 25 l/h|
|Max. sample overflow||120 l/h, short time max. 600 l/h|
|Sample outlet pressure||0.5 … 0.6 bar|
|Outlet pressure indicator||0 … 2.5 bar|
|Inlet- and Outlet process connection||female ⅛” thread + Swagelok fittings for ¼” tubing|
|Overflow process connection||female ⅛” thread + Swagelok fitting for ¼” tubing|
Contact us to place an order.