Flow cell with built-in needle valve and cation exchanger for the simultaneous measurement with two sensors of the specific (total) and acid (cationic) conductivity and digital sample flow sensor.
- The column contains nuclear grade rinsed down cation resin for immediate results
- An empty spare bottle is included.
- For sensors with slot-lock quick release adapter (Swan Patent), e.g. Swansensor UP-Con1000-SL
- Flow cell made of stainless steel SS316L for two sensors with Swan patented slot-lock quick release adapter, fitting length 40 mm, e.g SwanSENSOR UP-CON1000-SL.
- Needle valve for sample flow adjustment.
- Built-in cation exchanger, resin in plastic bottle.
- Built-in flowmeter.
- Sample inlet: Swagelok connection for tube ¼”
- Sample outlet: Pressure-free outlet (funnel with connection for flexible tube 15×20 mm)
- Sample flow: 5 to 20 l/h
- Sample pressure: 0.2 to 2 bar
Pressure-free outlet necessary.
- Temperature: max. 50 °C
- no sand, no oil
- Wall installation with mounting kit (included in delivery).
- Cleaned resin (Nuclear Grade) ready for operation (included in delivery + empty replacement bottle).
- Resin sufficient at 1 mg/l ammonia (pH 9.4):
– 4 months operation at 10 l/h flow
– 5 months at 5 l/h.
- Change of resin by exchanging the prefilled resin plastic bottle.
- Flow cell with needle valve, flow measurement, cation exchanger (bottle with ion exchanger and empty replacement bottle without ion exchanger).
Contact us to place an order.