Stainless steel flow cell with integrated digital sample flow meter for one conductivity sensor with 3/4″ NPT thread, e.g. Swansensor UP-Con1000-NPT for the connections to tubes.
- Flow cell made of stainless steel SS316L to connect to tubes.
- For one sensor with ¾” NPT thread, fitting length 40 mm (e.g. UP-CON sensor).
- Digital flow meter for connection to SWAN transmitter.
- Flow cell made of stainless steel SS316L.
- 1 insert for one sensor with ¾” NPT thread, fitting length max: 40 mm.
- Sample temperature: 0 …. 60 °C
- Pressure: max. 2 bar at 60 °C
The sample outlet has to be pressure-free against atmosphere.
- Sample flow: 3 …. 25 l/h
- Process connection:
– Inlet: ¼” Swagelok
– Outlet: SERTO angle + 6 mm tube
- Height: without Swagelok: 70 mm
with Swagelok +sensor: ca. 155 mm
- Depth: 98 mm
- Front-to back size (mounted): 75 mm
Contact us to place an order.