Flow cell for continuous pH and ORP/Redox measurements in high purity water for two sensors with built-in Pt1000 temperature probe, manual flow adjustment valve and digital sample flow meter.
- Flow cell and sample beaker made of stainless steel SS316L.
- Sample beaker with bayonet coupling for easy sensor access and calibration.
- Sensor connections: 2 x PG13.5 thread(1 blind plug included in delivery)
- Suitable Swansensors: pH SI, pH FL + Reference FLor ORP/Redox versions alternatively.
- Process connections
– Inlet: Swagelok adapter for ¼” tube
– Outlet: Serto 90°-angle for ∅ 8×6 mm tube (tube 1.5 m included in delivery)
- Electrical connections
– Pt1000 probe: screw head
– Flow meter: cable with end sleeves
– Suitable transmitters: AMI pH-Redox, AMU pH-Redox
- Mounting: 2 screws M5 x 10 mm (included in delivery)
- Sample conditions
– Flow: 5 to 10 L/h
– Temperature: up to 50 °C
– Inlet pressure: max. 2 bar at 50 °C
– Outlet pressure: must be pressure-free
– Tube length at outlet: max. 1.5 m
Contact us to place an order.