Complete monitoring system for the automatic, continuous measurement of the conductivity before (specific / total conductivity) and after a cation exchanger (acid / cation conductivity).
Calculation of the sample pH value and alkalizing reagent concentration based on differential conductivity measurement.
- Calculation of the pH value and alkalizing reagent concentration in power plants by differential conductivity measurement (VGB-S-010-T-00).
- Complete system with dedicated transmitter, two high precision conductivity sensors and flow cell with integrated cation column and automatic deaeration, needle valve and digital sample flow meter.
- Trail resin vessel and pre-rinse set-up for instantaneous resin exchange.
- Simple exchange of resin cartridge; recommended for use with Swan rinsed nuclear grade resin for optional performance.
- Factory tested on wet bench. Ready for installation and start-up.
Transmitter AMI Deltacon Power with two conductivity sensors UP-Con1000-SL and flow cell Catcon-Plus-SL mounted on a stainless steel panel, ready for installation and operation.
Transmitter with two signal outputs for measured values or continuous control, two relays as limit switches or as controllers, alarm relay as summary alarm indication, input for potential free contact.
The flow cell is equipped with a manual flow adjustment valve, a digital sample flow meter and an integrated cation exchanger vessel with automatic deaeration.
Pre-rinse setup with second resin vessel as option.
- Measuring range:
– 0.055 to 1000 μS/cm,
– pH 7.5 to 11.5,
– ammonia 0.01 to 10 ppm
- Sample conditions:
– Temperature: up to 50 °C
– Inlet pressure: up to 2 bar
– Outlet pressure: pressure-free (atmospheric drain)
- Sample connections:
– Inlet: Swagelok ¼” tube adapter
– Outlet: G ½” adapter for flexible tube 20 x 15 mm
- Power Supply
-100-240 VAC (±10%)
Please note that the cation exchange resin is not included in the delivery as it’s shelf is limited. Please order cation exchange resin separately.
For further information see data sheet in downloads.
Contact us to place an order.