Monitor for continuous acid (cation) conductivity measurement.
- Complete system with dedicated transmitter, high precision conductivity sensor, flow cell with automatic deaeration, needle valve and digital sample flow meter.
- Simple exchange of resin cartridge; recommended for use with Swan rinsed nuclear grade resin for optional performance.
- Nuclear grade cation resin has been rinsed down for immediate use.
- Trail resin vessel and pre-rinse set-up for instantaneous resin exchange.
- Factory tested on wet bench. Ready for installation and start-up.
Transmitter AMI Powercon with conductivity sensor UP-Con1000-SL and flow cell Catcon-Plus-SL mounted on a stainless steel panel, ready for installation and operation.
Transmitter with two signal outputs for measured values or continuous control, two relays as limit switches or as controllers, alarm relay as summary alarm indication, input for potential free contact.
The flow cell is equipped with a manual flow adjustment valve, a digital sample flow meter and an integrated cation exchanger vessel with automatic deaeration.
Pre-rinse setup with second resin vessel as option.
- Measuring range: 0.055 to 1000 μS/cm
- Sample conditions:
– Temperature: up to 50 °C
– Inlet pressure: up to 2 bar
– Outlet pressure: pressure-free (atmospheric drain)
- Sample connections:
– Inlet: Swagelok ¼” tube adapter
– Outlet: G ½” adapter for flexible tube 20 x 15 mm
- Power Supply
-100-240 VAC (±10%)
For further information see data sheet in downloads.
Contact us to place an order.