High precision, non-contact nephelometer based on ISO 7027 (EN 27027, DIN 38404) for the continuous measurement of turbidity in pure water, potable water, surface water treatment and effluent.
- Range: 0.000 to 200.0 FNU with a precision of ± 0.003 FNU or 1% of reading.
- Turbidimeter with sample chamber and valve for chamber drain.
- Optional sample degasser for the prevention of interfering bubbles formation in the sample.
- High precision secondary standards for quality assurance.
- Non-contact turbidity (Nephelometer according to ISO 7027) with control electronics, sample chamber, drain value for chamber purging (manual or automated) and sample degasser (optional)
- Complete system mounted on PVC panel (400 x 850mm), factory calibrated (formazine) and ready for operation
- Measuring and control transmitter on an aluminium case (IP 66). Two signal outputs freely scalable and with simulation mode. Potential-free alarm contact as summary alarm indication for programmable alarm values and for instrument faults. Monitoring of maintenance requirements.
- 0 – 200.0 FNU/NTU
- ± (0.003 FNU + 1% of reading)
Accuracy (based on formazine primary standard):
- Range 0 – 40 FNU ± (0.01 FNU + 2% of reading)
- Range > 40 FNU: ± 5% of reading
- Flow rate: Approx. 20 – 60 l/h
- up to 45°C
- 100 – 240 VAC (±10%)
- 10 – 36 VDC