The portable AMI INSPECTOR is a complete on-line monitoring system mounted on a small panel with supporting stand and a rechargeable battery for stand-alone operation, designed as an inspection equipment for quality assurance of online, conductivity process monitors.
- Conductivity measurement range: 0.055 to 1’000 µS/cm
- Rechargeable battery for stand-alone operation for at least 24 hours.
Complete portable system mounted on small aluminium panel with supporting stand and rechargeable battery.
- Transmitter in aluminium housing (IP 66) with 2 relays as limit switch or controller or timer, 1 alarm relay as summary alarm contact, 1 input for potential-free contact. Including USB Interface with 1 signal output for measuring value or for continuous control.
- Flow cell QV-Flow UP-Con1000-SL made of stainless steel with flow adjustment valve and digital sample flow meter.
- Swansensor UP-Con1000-SL, two-electrode conductivity sensor with slot-lock design and integrated Pt1000 temperature probe.
- Rechargeable battery for stand-alone operation of at least 24 hours.
|Measuring range:||0.055 to 1’000 µS/cm|
|Accuracy:||± 1% of measured value|
|Power supply:||85 – 265 VAC; 50/60Hz|
|Stand-alone operating time:||> 24 hours|
|Sample flow rate:||5 to 20 l/h|
|Sample temperature:||up to 50°C|
|Process connection Inlet:||Swagelok ¼” tube adapter|
|Process connection Outlet:||flexible tube 8 x 6 mm|
|Total weight:||4.5 kg|
For further information see data sheet in downloads.
Contact us to place an order.