The portable AMI INSPECTOR is a complete monitoring system mounted on a small panel with supporting stand and a rechargeable battery for stand-alone operation, designed as an inspection equipment for quality assurance of online, pH process monitors.
- Measurement range: 1 to 12 pH
- Rechargeable battery for stand-alone operation for at least 24 hours.
Complete portable system mounted on small aluminium panel with supporting stand and rechargeable battery.
- Transmitter in aluminum housing (IP 66) with 2 relays as limit switch or controller or timer, 1 alarm relay as summary alarm contact, 1 input for potential-free contact. Including USB Interface with 1 signal output for measuring value or for continuous control.
- Flow cell QV-Flow IS1000 made of stainless steel SS316L with built-in temperature sensor (Pt1000), flow adjustment valve, digital sample flow meter, quick release vessel for easy sensor access and calibration.
- Swansensor pH SI, combined electrode with liquid electrolyte.
- Rechargeable battery for stand-alone operation of at least 24 hours.
|Measuring range:||1.00 to 12.00 pH|
|Power supply:||85 – 265 VAC; 50/60Hz|
|Stand-alone operating time:||> 24 hours|
|Sample flow rate:||5 to 10 l/h|
|Sample temperature:||up to 50°C|
|Process connection Inlet:||Swagelok ¼” tube adapter|
|Process connection Outlet:||Ø 16 mm, tubing 15 x 20 mm|
|Total weight:||4.5 kg|
For further information see data sheet in downloads.
Contact us to place an order.