The portable AMI INSPECTOR is a complete monitoring system mounted on a small panel with supporting stand and a rechargeable battery for stand-alone operation, designed as an inspection equipment for quality assurance of online, resistivity process monitors.
- Resistivity measurement range: 0.01 to 18.18 MΩ-cm
- Rechargeable battery for stand-alone operation for at least 24 hours.
Complete portable system mounted on small aluminium panel with supporting stand and rechargeable battery.
- Transmitter in aluminium housing (IP 66) with 2 relays as limit switch or controller or timer, 1 alarm relay as summary alarm contact, 1 input for potential-free contact. Including USB Interface with 1 signal output for measuring value or for continuous control.
- Flow cell QV-HFlow made of stainless steel with flow adjustment valve and digital, high-temperature sample flow meter.
- Swansensor RC-U high precision two-wire electrode made of stainless steel with integrated NTC temperature probe.
- Rechargeable battery for stand-alone operation of at least 24 hours.
|Measuring range:||0.01 to 18.18 MΩ-cm|
|Accuracy:||± 0.5% of measured value|
|Power supply:||85 – 265 VAC; 50/60Hz|
|Stand-alone operating time:||> 24 hours|
|Sample flow rate:||70 to 100 l/h|
|Sample temperature:||up to 95°C|
|Process connection Inlet:||Swagelok ¼” tube adapter|
|Process connection Outlet:||flexible tube 8 x 6 mm|
|Total weight:||4.5 kg|
For further information see data sheet in downloads.
Contact us to place an order.