Nitrate-sensitive electrode system for measuring in potable water.
- Sensor with ion sensitive membrane in mechanically and chemically inert plastic case (IP 68) with excellent life time.
- Swansensor Reference FL with transmitter AMI ISE Universal
- Swansensor RefTemp with transmitter FAM Ammonium
- Operative and measuring range: 0.1 bis 1000 ppm (=mg/l)
- Measurement: ion sensitive membrane
- Operating temperature: 5 to 35 °C
- Pressure: < 2 bar
- Case material: isotactic polypropylene, PPO
- Connection: plug PG13.5
Contact us to place an order.