Sensor for the measurement of the specific conductivity and specific resistivity in high purity water, e.g. in power plants and semiconductor manufacturing plants.
Sensor with certificate: The cell constant is defined with a precision of 5 digits after the decimal point. The temperature correction factor for the built-in NTC is determined with a thermometer, traceable to national standards (Swiss Calibration Service, 1997 SCS). Both values are written on the sensor and on the certificate.
Sensor with plug (IP67) or 5 m respectively 15 m cable (Spec 44, PVDF). Special length on request.
- Recommended measuring range: 0,005 – 1000 μS/cm
resp. 0,01 – 200 MΩ-cm
- Accuracy (at 25°C): > ± 0.5% up to 20 μS/cm
± 1% above 20 μS/cm up to 1000μS/cm
- Cell constant: 0.01 cm-1
– shaft: SS 316L, stainless steel
– electrode: SS 316L, stainless steel
– isolation: PEEK
- Temperature sensor: NT5K, accuracy ± 0.2 °C
- Sensor mounting: ¾” NPT thread
- Operating temperature: -10 …. +90 °C
- Operating pressure: max. 10 bar at +90 °C
- Length totally: 156 mm (cable)
231 mm (plug)
- Insertion length: 89 mm
Contact us to place an order.