Reference electrode for Swansensors pH FL and Redox FL including filling solution.
- Electrode in mechanically and chemically inert plastic case (IP68).
- Poisoning protected Ag/AgCl-reference system.
- Clogging of the reference system by insoluble silver compounds is eliminated by a AgCl-freeelectrolyte.
- Use only with Swansensor pH FL or Swansensor Redox FL.
- Sensor for the measuring transmitter AMI pH.
- Reference system: Ag/AgCl
- Electrolyte: KCl-solution, 3,5 M (without AgCl)
- Diaphragm: annular gap
- Operating temperature: 0 …. 50 °C
- Pressure: pressure-free
- Min. conductivity: 0.055 μS/cm
- Flow speed: 5 to 10 l/h
- Case material: PETPConnection: plug PG 13,5
Contact us to place an order.