High precision, non-contact nephelometer, approved alternative method to US EPA 180.1, for the continuous measurement of turbidity in potable water.
- Turbidimeter with sample chamber and valve for chamber drain.
- High precision secondary standards for quality assurance.
- Connection to the AMI Turbiwell transmitter with a fixed cable of maximum 15 meters
- Approved alternative method which meets the requirements for compliance monitoring and reporting as demanded under the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA).
- 0 – 100.0 NTU
- ± (0.003 NTU+ 1% of reading)
Accuracy (based on formazine primary standard):
- Range 0 – 40 NTU± (0.01 NTU+ 2% of reading)
- Range > 40 NTU: ± 5% of reading