Two-electrode conductivity sensor for the continuous measurement in water/steam cycle applications.
- Conductivity sensor with stainless steel body, titanium electrode and built-in temperature probe for automatic temperature compensation.
- Recommended measuring range: 0.055 to 1’000µS/cm
- Recommended measuring range: 0.055 to 1000 μS/cm
- Accuracy (at 25°C): ± 1% or 0.001 μS/cm whichever is greater
- Cell constant: ~ 0.04 cm-1
Indicated on sensor with 5 decimal places.
- Temperature sensor type: Pt1000, DIN class A
- Operating conditions:
– Continuous temperature: 100 °C at 6.5 bar
– Max. temperature: 120 °C at 6.5 bar
– Pressure: max. 30 bar at 25 °C
- Materials in contact with sample:
– Shaft: Stainless steel SS 316L
– Electrode: Titanium
– Isolation: PEEK
- Process connection & sensor mounting:
– SWAN slot-lock (patent pending) for quick sensor release in suitable flow cells
– or NPT ¾”
- Electrical connection:
– Male Plug M1 (protection degree IP67)
– or directly attached cable with end sleeves
Contact us to place an order.