An electronic transmitter for continuous specific conductivity, concentration, salinity and Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) measurements in industrial plants water and waste water. The size of the transmitter complies with DIN 43700 which allows it to be mounted in control panels easily. The transmitter case is produced from Noryl® resin and its front panel has a protection degree conformed IP54.
Swan instruments are delivered as fully functional, ready-to-use instruments. This ensures easy system integration as well as user-friendly operation and maintainability. Each analyzer is thoroughly tested and factory calibrated prior to delivery. With its uniform menu navigation for simple operation and maintenance – one platform for all instruments. The self-explanatory maintenance procedures can be easily performed by the operating company.
Measuring and control transmitter for panel installation in a Noryl® resin enclosure (front IP 54).
Connections for Swansensor Inducon1000 (inductive toroidal conductivity sensor with integrated Pt1000 temperature sensor) and for a digital sample flow meter.
- 0 – 2000 mS/cm
- Conversion to concentration selectable for aqueous solutions of many chemicals.
- Big backlit LC display for measuring value, sample temperature, sample flow and operating status
- Easy user menus in English, German, French and Spanish. Simple programming of all parameters by keypad
- Data logger for 1’500 data records stored at a selectable interval.
- 2 signal outputs (0/4 – 20 mA) for measured values or continuous control
- 2 potential-free contacts as limit switches or as controllers, configuration normally open
- 1 potential-free alarm contact as summary alarm indication, default configuration normally open (option: normally closed)
- 1 input for potential-free contact for hold or remote-off function
- 1 serial interface RS232 for logger download
- Option: Profibus DP or Modbus RTU interface.
All in- and outputs protected against overvoltages.
Dimensions: 96 x 96 x 120 mm (DIN 43700)
Contact us to place an order.