Complete monitoring system for the automatic, continuous measurement of silica in water steam cycles.
- Measuring range: 1 to 5’000 ppb
- Based on colorimetric measurement principle
- Complete system including: measurement and control electronics, photometer with integrated reaction chamber, flow indicator, reagent dosing system and reagent containers.
- 2nd sample stream with switching valve as an option
- Optional communication interface
- Sample Sequencer for up to 6 sample streams as an accessory
|Measuring range||1 … 5’000 ppb|
|Reproducibility||±1 ppb or ±5 % of reading|
|Cycle time||10 minutes|
|Voltage||100-240 VAC (±10%), 50/60Hz
|Power consumption||max. 35 VA|
|Flow rate||min. 10 L/h|
|Temperature||up to 50 °C (122 °F)|
|Inlet pressure||0.15 … 2 bar (2 … 29 PSI)|
|Outlet pressure||ambient pressure|
For further information see data sheet in downloads.
Contact us to place an order.