Triple channel conductivity monitor for specific (total), acid (cation) and degassed conductivity.
- Calculation of the pH value and alkalizing reagent concentration in power plants by differential conductivity measurement (VGB-S-010-T-00).
- Complete system with dedicated transmitter, three high precision conductivity sensors and two flow cells; one flow cell with integrated cation column, needle valve and digital sample flow meter.
- Sample reboiler unit with heating and cooling system made of stainless steel.
- DG electronic controller for sample reboiler unit with vapor pressure control (IP66)
- Simple exchange of resin cartridge; recommended for use with Swan rinsed nuclear grade resin for optional performance.
- Factory tested on wet bench. Ready for installation and start-up.
Transmitter AMI Deltacon DG, electronic heater controller, sample reboiler unit and three conductivity sensors UP-Con1000-SL in flow cells Catcon-Plus-SL and B-Flow UP-CON-SL mounted on a stainless steel panel, ready for installation and operation.
Transmitter with two signal outputs for measured values or continuous control, two relays as limit switches or as controllers, alarm relay as summary alarm indication, input for potential free contact.
The flow cell is equipped with a manual flow adjustment valve and a digital sample flow meter.
- Measuring range:
– 0.055 to 1000 μS/cm,
– pH 7.5 to 11.5,
– ammonia 0.01 to 10 ppm
- Sample conditions:
– Temperature: up to 50 °C
– Inlet pressure: up to 2 bar
– Outlet pressure: pressure-free (atmospheric drain)
- Sample connections:
– Inlet: Swagelok ¼” tube adapter
– Outlet: G ½” adapter for flexible tube 20 x 15 mm
- Power Supply
– 100-240 VAC (±10%)
– 10-36 VDC
Use of the SWAN Back Pressure Regulator is highly recommended.
For further information see data sheet in downloads.
Contact us to place an order.