Monitor for continuous measurement of dissolved oxygen in potable water and effluents
- Range: 0 – 20 ppm or 0 – 200% saturation
- Automatic air pressure compensation
- Automatic temperature compensation
Complete system mounted on PVC panel including:
- Transmitter AMI Oxysafe
Power supply: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Flow cell M-Flow M40.
- Factory tested, ready for installation and operation.
For use with (order separately):
- Swansensor Oxysafe1000 with integrated temperature sensor (Pt1000).
- Swansensor deltaT flow meter
|Dissolved oxygen measurement||with Swansensor Oxysafe 1000 including Pt1000 temperature sensor|
|Measuring range||0.01 to 20 ppm|
|Saturation (Resolution)||0 to 200% (0.1%)|
|Accuracy||0.3% (if cal. temp. = measuring temp.)
respectively: 1.5% at +-10° deviation to cal. temp.
|Response time||t90 < 180 sec. (rising concentration)|
|Measuring range||-30 to 130°C|
|Voltage||100-240 VAC (±10%), 50/60Hz or 10-36 VDC|
|Flow rate||4 to 15 l/h|
|Temperature||up to 50° C|
|Inlet pressure||up to 1 bar|
|Outlet pressure||pressure free|
|pH not lower than 4,
suspended solids less than 10ppm
|Panel||280 x 850 x 150 mm|
For further information see data sheet in downloads.
Contact us to place an order.