High precision, non-contact nephelometer, approved alternative method to US EPA 180.1, for the continuous measurement of turbidity in potable water.
- Range: 0.000 to 100.0 NTU with a precision of ± 0.003 NTU or 1% of reading.
- Turbidimeter with sample chamber and valve for chamber drain.
- Optional sample degasser for the prevention of interfering bubbles formation in the sample.
- High precision secondary standards for quality assurance.
- Approved alternative method which meets the requirements for compliance monitoring and reporting as demanded under the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA).
Turbidity Meter Australia
- 0 – 100.0 NTU
- ± (0.003 NTU+ 1% of reading)
Accuracy (based on formazine primary standard):
- Range 0 – 40 NTU± (0.01 FNU + 2% of reading)
- Range > 40 NTU: ± 5% of reading
- Flow rate: Approx. 5 – 16 gal/h
- up to 113 °F
- 100 – 240 VAC (±10%)
- 10 – 36 VDC
- Non-contact turbidity (Nephelometer according to EPA 180.1) with control electronics, sample chamber, drain value for chamber purging (manual or automated) and sample degasser (optional)
- Complete system mounted on PVC panel (15,75 x 33,5″), factory calibrated (formazine) and ready for operation
- Measuring and control transmitter on an aluminium case (IP 66). Two signal outputs freely scalable and with simulation mode. Potential-free alarm contact as summary alarm indication for programmable alarm values and for instrument faults. Monitoring of maintenance requirements.