Monitor for continuous measurement of pH or redox (ORP) in potable water and effluents.
Complete system mounted on PVC panel:
- Transmitter AMI pH-Redox in a rugged aluminium enclosure (IP 66).
- Flow cell M-Flow 10-3PG with temperature sensor (Pt1000).
- Factory tested and calibrated. Ready for installation and operation.
For use with combined sensors with reference electrodes for various sample conditions:
- Swansensor pH Standard or ORP Standard
- Swansensor pH SI or ORP SI
- Swansensor pH AY or ORP AY
- Swansensor pH FL or ORP FL
- Spray nozzle for sensor cleaning
- Swansensor deltaT flow meter
- Swan AMI Relay box
|pH Measurement||with Swansensor ST/AY|
|Measuring range||pH 1 to 13|
|Reference temperature||25° C|
|Automatic temperature compensation
according to Nernst.
|ORP (Redox) measurement||with Swansensor ST/AY|
|Measuring range||-400 to 1’200 mV|
|Measuring range||-30 to 130°C|
|Voltage||100-240 VAC (±10%), 50/60Hz
|Flow rate||4 to 15 l/h|
|Temperature||up to 50° C|
|Inlet pressure||up to 1 bar|
|Outlet pressure||pressure free|
|Panel||280 x 850 x 150 mm|
For further information see data sheet in downloads.
Contact us to place an order.