Specific (total) conductivity for high-purity water
- Selectable temperature compensations for different sample qualities and alkalizing agents
- Automatic zero verification with integrated high-precision resistor
- Two-electrode titanium conductivity sensor with high precision cell constant integrated Pt1000 temperature probe
- Patented slot lock sensor design for easy installation and release
Automatic, continuous measurement of specific (total) conductivity.
Transmitter AMI Powercon with conductivity sensor UP-Con1000-SL and flow cell QV-Flow UP-CON-SL mounted on a stainless steel panel, ready for installation and operation.
Transmitter with two signal outputs for measured values or continuous control, two relays as limit switches or as controllers, alarm relay as summary alarm indication, input for potential free contact.
The flow cell is equipped with a manual flow adjustment valve and a digital sample flow meter.
- Measuring range: 0.055 to 1000 μS/cm
- Sample conditions:
– Temperature: up to 50 °C
– Inlet pressure: up to 2 bar
– Outlet pressure: pressure-free (atmospheric drain)
- Sample connections:
– Inlet: Swagelok ¼” tube adapter
– Outlet: 1/8” adapter for flexible tube Ø 8mm
- Power Supply
-100-240 VAC (±10%)
For further information see data sheet in downloads.
Contact us to place an order.