Continuous UV absorption measurement at 254 nm for organic carbon monitoring.
- Drift free due to dynamic measurement at multiple path lengths
- Continuous UV absorption measurement with the possibility to monitor the organic load of the sample
- Correlation of the absorption to organic carbon related parameters (DOC, TOC, BOD, …) via one-point or two-point calibration or manual configuration of the correlation parameters
- Dynamic measurement principle insensitive to fouling of the optical components
- Optional turbidity correction at 550 nm according to DIN EN 38404-3
- Certified standard solution available for instrument verification
- Grab sample functionality for manual measurement, verification and calibration
- Complete system mounted on a PVC panel including measurement and control electronics, the photometer, an inlet strainer and a sample bottle for manual measurements
- Integrated flow monitoring for measurement validation
- Factory tested, ready for installation and operation.
|Measuring range:||0 … 300 /m
0 … 100 % UVT
|Parameter:||absorbance, UVT, concentration|
|Measuring interval:||30 sec. to 3 min.|
|Precision:||± (1% + 0.01 /m)|
|Voltage||100-240 VAC (±10%), 50/60Hz
|Power consumption||max. 35 VA|
|Flow rate||2 to 12 l/h|
|Temperature||5 to 30 °C
(not higher than ambient temp.)
|Inlet pressure||0.5 to 10 bar with flow controller option|
|Outlet pressure||pressure free|
For further information see data sheet in downloads.
Contact us to place an order.