Continuous amperometric measurement of trace dissolved oxygen concentrations in high purity water
- Integrated air pressure and temperature compensation for simple calibration using ambient air
- Long-term stable measuring system with robust electrode for minimized operating cost
- Easy to handle membrane and electrolyte exchange, sensor cap for up to 24 months of operation
Continuous amperometric measurement of trace dissolved oxygen concentrations in high purity water.
Complete system mounted on stainless steel mounting panel.
Transmitter in aluminium housing (IP 66) with 2 signal outputs for measuring value or for continuous control, 2 relays as limit switch or controller or timer, 1 alarm relay as summary alarm contact, 1 input for potential-free contact.
Flow cell QV-Flow PMMA OTG made of acrylic glass with needle valve and digital sample flow meter on mounting angle made of stainless steel.
- Measuring range with Swansensor OXYTRACE G (at 25 °C):
– 0 – 20.0 ppm O2 or
– 0 – 200% saturation
- Process connections:
– Inlet: Swagelok ¼” tube adapter
– Outlet: G ½” adapter for flexible tube Ø 20 x 15 mm, pressure-free
- Power Supply
-100-240 VAC (±10%)
For further information see data sheet in downloads.
Contact us to place an order.