High Precision Nephelometer complying with ISO 7027 (EN 27027, DIN 38404) for the continuous measurement of low level turbidity in pure water with up to 10 bar.
- Range: 0.000 to 100.0 FNU with a precision of ± 0.001 FNU or 1% of reading.
- Turbidimeter with sample chamber purge and flow controller.
- Monitoring of sample flow with alarm.
- High precision secondary standards for quality assurance.
- High precision nephelometer complying with ISO 7027 (EN 27027, DIN 38404)
- Measurement range: 0.000 – 100.0 FNU/NTU Automatic range switching.
- Precision: ± 0.001 FNU/NTU or 1% of reading.
- Response time: typically T90 sample entry at 10 l/h)
- Manual verification with high precision secondary standards.
- Automatic purging of optical measurement chamber in programmable intervals.
- Pressure tight sample system up to 10 bara voids outgassing of sample.
- Transmitter, turbidity sensor, flow cell, flow controller and sensor mounted on panel for immediate use.
- Power Supply
-100-240 VAC (±10%)
Contact us to place an order.