ISO 7027 compliant determination of turbidity under process pressure conditions
- Sample intake up to 10 bar; no pressure reduction necessary
- Minimized maintenance because of wiper-free operation
- Fast and easy to use verification with primary and secondary standard
ISO 7027 compliant determination of turbidity under process pressure conditions.
- High precision nephelometer complying with ISO 7027 (EN 27027, DIN 38404)
- Measurement range: 0.000 – 100.0 FNU/NTU Automatic range switching.
- Precision: ± 0.001 FNU/NTU or 1% of reading.
- Response time: typically T90 sample entry at 10 l/h)
- Manual verification with high precision secondary standards.
- Automatic purging of optical measurement chamber in programmable intervals.
- Pressure tight sample system up to 10 bara voids outgassing of sample.
- Transmitter, turbidity sensor, flow cell, flow controller and sensor mounted on panel for immediate use.
- Power Supply
-100-240 VAC (±10%)
Contact us to place an order.