Contact-free turbidity measurement for corrosion product trend monitoring
- LED light source for long life and stable measurement, heated optics to prevent condensation effects
- Automatic measuring chamber flushing; trouble-free operation without manual intervention
- Fast and easy verification with primary and secondary standard
Contact-free turbidity measurement for corrosion product trend monitoring.
- Non-contact turbidity (Nephelometer according to ISO 7027) with control electronics, sample chamber, drain value for chamber purging (manual or automated) and sample degasser (optional)
- Complete system mounted on stainless steel (400 x 850mm), factory calibrated (formazine) and ready for operation
- Measuring and control transmitter on an aluminium case (IP 66). Two signal outputs freely scalable and with simulation mode. Potential-free alarm contact as summary alarm indication for programmable alarm values and for instrument faults. Monitoring of maintenance requirements.
- 0 – 200.0 FNU/NTU
- ± (0.003 FNU + 1% of reading)
Accuracy (based on formazine primary standard):
- Range 0 – 40 FNU ± (0.01 FNU + 2% of reading)
- Range > 40 FNU: ± 5% of reading
- Flow rate: Approx. 20 – 60 l/h
- up to 45°C
- 100 – 240 VAC (±10%)
- 10 – 36 VDC
Contact us to place an order.