AMI Codes-II O3 is a proven, low-maintenance monitor for the measurement of trace concentrations down to 1 ppb of ozone in water for pharmaceutical purposes. Using the robust colorimetric standard measurement method (DPD) according to DIN 38404-3, it is ideally suited to reliably prove the continuous protection of water storage systems against microbial growth as well as the absence of ozone before the water is used in a pharmaceutical production process.
- Measurement range 0-500 ppb suitable for all ozone-sanitized water storage systems
- No sensitivity loss: reliable results even during longer-term absence of ozone
- Assured long-term stability through automatic zero point detection as part of every measurement
- Factory calibrated; simple verification of instrument performance with a filter set
- Continuous monitoring of sample flow assures integrity of measured data
- Straight forward instrument set-up and qualification allows rapid plant integration
- Save time due to easy maintenance and no running-in time after maintenance
- Confidently protect your production facilities from contamination with ozone-containing water
- Avoid production interruptions through maximum instrument availability
|Measuring range||0 to 500 ppb|
|Accuracy||±1 ppb or 5% (whichever is greater)|
|Limit of detection||1 ppb|
|Cycle time||5 … 10 min. (default 6′)|
|Power Supply||100-240 VAC (±10%), 50/60Hz or 10-36 VDC|
|Power consumption||max. 30 VA|
|Water consumption||min. 10 l/h|
|Water inlet pressure||0.15 … 2 bar|
|Sample temperature||5 … 50 °C|
|Dimension||400 x 850 x 200 mm|
For further information see data sheet in downloads.
Contact us to place an order.