Long term stable potentiometric determination of pH value or redox potential
- Easily maintainable due to straightforward calibration procedure without sensor disassembling
- Integrated temperature compensation for calibration and measurement
- Economical operation of the instrument due to refillable liquid electrolyte
Long term stable potentiometric determination of pH value or redox potential.
Complete system mounted on stainless steel mounting panel.
Transmitter in aluminium housing (IP 66) with 2 signal outputs for measuring value or for continuous control, 2 relays as limit switch or controller or timer, 1 alarm relay as summary alarm contact, 1 input for potential-free contact.
Flow cell QV-Flow pHT1000 made of stainless steel SS316L with built-in temperature sensor, flow adjustment valve and digital sample flow meter for two PG13.5 sensors.
- Measuring range:
– with Swansensor ST: 1.00 to 13.00 pH respectively -400 to +1200 mV
– with Swansensor SI/FL: 1.00 to 12.00 pH respectively -500 to +1500 mV
- Process connections:
– Inlet: Swagelok ¼” tube adapter
– Outlet: G ½” adapter for flexible tube Ø 20 x 15 mm, pressure-free
- Power Supply
-100-240 VAC (±10%)
For further information see data sheet in downloads.
Contact us to place an order.