Amperometric measurement and control system for disinfectant concentrations
- Reagent-free – low operating costs with durable, membrane-free sensor design
- Low maintenance, high zero point stability, improved longevity with automatic sensor cleaning
- Reliable measurements with integrated monitoring of Redox Potential or pH Value (incl. compensation)
Amperometric measurement and control system for disinfectant concentrations.
Measuring and control transmitter in an aluminium case (IP 66) with overflow cell and sensors, mounted on PVC panel, ready for operation.
Two signal outputs for measuring value or continuous control, relays as limit switches or control, alarm relay as summary alarm indication, input for potential-free contact. Input for pH-compensation for the calculation of free chlorine.
- Measuring ranges:
– Ozone: 0.000 to 1.000 mg/l
– HOCl, free chlorine: 0.00 to 5.00 mg/l
– Chlorine dioxide, iodine, bromine: 0.00 to 3.00 mg/l
- Process connections:
– Sample inlet with adapter for flexible tube Ø 8 x 6 mm
– Sample outlet with adapter for flexible tube Ø 20 x 15 mm (1/2″)
- Power Supply
-100-240 VAC (±10%)
For further information see data sheet in downloads.
Contact us to place an order.